Annoyance calls are migraine for the advanced age. Yet, fortunately, every cutting edge gadget now a days accompanies a choice of obstructing the undesirable contacts and empower the clients to cut themselves from individuals the don’t need in their lives.
Prior obstructing a number was a prison breaking task however presently it tends to be finished with a tick of a button.
Here are the ways of obstructing a number on Iphone , android , samsung and whatsapp.
How to block a number on Iphone
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the Recents tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the ‘i’ symbol next to the unwanted number.
- Scroll down and tap Block this Caller.
- Confirm your decision.
- You won’t be bothered with any calls, texts or FaceTime calls from that number.
Alternative way to block a number on iphone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Phone.
- Tap Blocked Contacts
- You’ll see your list of blocked callers. If you want to add a new one, tap on Add New…
- You will need to scroll through your Contacts list to pick the number to block
How to block a number on whatsapp
- Open the chat with the person you want to block.
- Tap on the name of the contact.
- Scroll down and click the option of “ Block Contact “.
- Confirm by clicking on “ Block “.
Alternative way to block contact on whatsapp
- Click on settings.
- Tap on “ Account “.
- Tap on “ Privacy “.
- Click the option of “ Blocked Contacts “.
- Add the contacts you want to block.
How to block a number on Android
- Open the Phone app and view your recent calls.
- Tap the phone number you want to block.
- Tap “ More “ or “ Info “ option by clicking on the three dots on the side.
- Click the option “ Block “ or “ Block Contact “.
How to block a number on Samsung
- Open the Phone option.
- Click “ Recents “.
- Tap on the “ i “ option under the number.