Facebook is a generally utilized application as it helps in keeping you near your loved ones. In this article we will see specific highlights of facebook like deactivating the Facebook account , changing secret word in Facebook , changing name on Facebook and how to impede somebody on Facebook.
- in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control below Your Facebook Information.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Deactivate Account and tap Continue to Account Deactivation.
Change Your Password
To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
Read more click here